Information Systems encompasses a full-range of accredited degrees and certificates for preparation in many areas. Offerings are designed to meet the needs of entry level employees, individuals seeking to expand their knowledge and skills in information technology, career redirection, or employer training and development. All are taught in state-of-the-art computer classrooms. Selected courses are available on-line as well as in traditional formats. The Business degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Information Systems Program Student Learning Outcomes:
- Identify an Information Systems-related problem and recommend a solution.
- Implement and document a solution.
- Demonstrate effective hands-on use of office productivity software
- Effectively communicate both orally and/or in written form with management, team members or customers
- Demonstrate effective research and documentation skills
- Recognize ethical, legal and socially responsible practices
- Install and maintain computer hardware and systems software
- Implement accounting principles using accounting software