Jul 13, 2024  
2020-21 College Catalog 
2020-21 College Catalog [ARCHIVED]

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to take an exam after I graduate?

Yes, to become credentialed as a radiographer graduates must take and pass a national registry examination administered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). To maintain this credential registrants must submit 24 hours of continuing education to the ARRT every 24 months. For additional information please see www.arrt.org

Must I be licensed in the state of Ohio for employment?

Yes, in the state of Ohio and nearly every other state in the United States, individuals working with ionizing radiation in a healthcare setting must be licensed. In Ohio, as in most states, once graduates pass the ARRT Radiography Exam they submit that credential to the Ohio Department of Health, along with a fee, and their licenses will be issued.